Thursday, May 7, 2015

Currently // May

I seriously cannot believe we are already into May. With my Birthday being next week, I feel like the month is already half way over and we are now looking at June. If this is any indication of how quickly the Summer is going to go then I better kick it into high gear and plan some vacation time! I am so thankful for how things have been falling into place in my life lately. I've got my eyes set on the future knowing that anything is possible if you work hard enough. Here is a look into what is Currently going on this month!
designing: A new design for my switch to WordPress! I've started brainstorming what kind of things I want to see and how I want it to look. I am so excited for this transition I can't wait to see the final outcome!

enjoying: Baking, Baking, and more Baking. I love when all of the Summer fruits and veggies come into season. I'm hopefully going to be picking strawberries this weekend so I can make all kinds of delicious things with Strawberries.

ordering: I have been eyeing up a new pair of Nike workout shoes for the past couple months. I might have to get myself an early birthday present and order these shoes!

celebrating: My Birthday is on May 15th! One of the women I work with said that '28 was the best year' for her and I am really starting to think that might be true for me as well.

tasting: Fruit Infused Water. All of my herbs are blooming away and I can finally pick of the leaves and put them in my water. There are so many different combinations. Lately I've been using Mint & Lemon. I also love Mint & Strawberry!

Thanks to these wonderful ladies for hosting one my of favorite link ups! Stop by to say hello to Jenna of Dearest Love and Anne of Anne in Residence to see what they are currently into. I love doing this link-up and being able to share a little bit more about myself and what I am "Currently" up to!

4 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday! I'll be 28 in August and I'm actually looking forward to it. 27 hasn't been bad, but I think 28 will be even better. Yay for switching to Wordpress! I really like it and I just moved to a self hosted site. There have been a few hiccups, but only because I tried to do things too quickly. Other than that it's been so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start incorporate fruit infused water into my routine... it would help me get more H20 throughout the day, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love fruit infused water too! Happy almost Birthday!

    stop by and chat | http://storybookapothecary.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for May babies! Mine is the 14th, Happy Bday to us! Can't wait to see your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete