Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Blogmopolitan Quiz vol. 3

Here is the third installment of the Blogmopolitan Quiz from Two Thirds of Hazel. I always love filling these out because It feel like a snap shot of my life at this moment. It's also really fun to look back at the first and second Blogmopolitan quizzes I did to see what my answers were at that time and how they might be different later on!


Head on over to Two Thirds Hazel to download a blank copy of the quiz and take it yourself! Leave a comment below and tell me if you could buy one thing right now what would it be?

2 comments:

  1. awesome! so cute your dad calls you Lucy - agreed on boys dressing like adults (instead of 12 yr olds lol ), and I want a vitamix too! Aren't they so freaking expensive though? Sheesh. lol.

    I did this quiz also here: http://bit.ly/1QP2hbJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these! They're so fun!

    ReplyDelete