Wednesday, April 1, 2015

-Currently April-

April Showers, Bring May Flowers! I love this time of year when the weather starts getting warm and sunny and all of the trees and flowers start blooming. It also makes me happy because it means my Birthday is right around the corner! Living in North Carolina, the weather has been getting warmer and everything has been blooming for a few weeks now which I am so thankful for considering all my friends and family in NJ are still getting snow. This month I finally feel like I have my feet on the ground and I can get started on a lot of things I have been putting off. I am full steam ahead of grabbing this year by the horns and making it my best one yet. On that note here are some things I currently have going on!
wearing: My new pair of Toms. I finally purchased a plain grey pair and I wear them all the time.

sipping: Flavored Water. If you have seen my Instagram at all from last Summer, I am a huge fan of flavoring the water I drink at work all day. I am anxiously waiting to plan my Mint & Basil plants so that I can start adding that into my water as well.

wishlisting: Exercise Gear & a FitBit. I am finally hitting the gym after work and I have been eyeing everybody up that has a FitBit. Leave a comment and let me know what model you have and how you like yours!

writing: Meal Plans & Monthly Budgets. I am determined to get everything planned out so that I can focus on the more important things in life. Of course I am leaving some room for spontaneity; like seeing my best friend Alison tomorrow!

exploring: Raleigh has a lot to offer when it comes to trails and hiking paths. I want to conquer that this summer and see more of this beautiful state.

Thanks to these wonderful ladies for hosting one my of favorite link ups! Stop by to say hello to Jenna of Dearest Love and Anne of Anne in Residence to see what they are currently into. I love doing this link-up and being able to share a little bit more about myself and what I am "Currently" up to!

1 comment:

  1. I too am envying those with the Stylish Fit Bits. It's great you're making it to the gym - I'm hoping to get there myself eventually however with the decent weather I've been enjoying the local walking tracks.

    ReplyDelete