Wednesday, February 4, 2015

-Currently February-

Happy Hump Day! This week is going by so fast, which is making these last two weeks just fly. There are days where I sit and can't believe how fast your life can change. Things are going so great ya'll and I am so anxious for Summer to get here! Seeing it sunny outside and then walking out into cold weather is no fun. Lately I have been feeling so crafty and in the mood to make things. I should look at my horoscope and see if that prediction was made for this month.


hearting: All the wonderful things that have been happening in my life and to all of my friends. Everyone is in a great place right now and I am so glad that I am able to share that with them.

reading: I am waiting for my copy of 'Make It Happen' by Lara Casey to arrive as I prepare to do my first book club with the Influence Network. I took a break from reading over the winter months to binge watch shows on Netflix. Otherwise I would be starting a book and not really paying much attention to it.

pinning: DIY projects! I am determined to amp up my game this year when it comes to making things and being crafty/handy. I have my eye on a handful of projects that I want to do this year. My list includes making coasters, a table runner and painting flower pots.

eating: I have been obsessed with Peanut Butter Fruit Dip made with Greek Yogurt. I have been eating it with apples and cannot get enough. It is simple to make and low on the calories making it hard to put down. I am sharing that recipe tomorrow so be sure to come back and see how delicious it is!

anticipating: Spring. North Carolina has seen a little bit of this over the past couple weeks. There were a handful of days that went from the mid 50s to 60s and were sunny! I am so ready for it to be 60s and up and sunny everyday. I get so tired of having to wear a jacket everywhere I go.

Thanks to these wonderful ladies for hosting one my of favorite link ups! Stop by to say hello to Jenna of Dearest Love and Anne of Anne in Residence to see what they are currently into. I love doing this link-up and being able to share a little bit more about myself and what I am "Currently" up to!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love currently posts. Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff going on, and even more to look forward to. Peanut Butter Fruit dip sounds incredible, I am going to have to find some of that...yum...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing Make It Happen too. Have you finished reading The Best Yes? I am half way through it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter fruit dip… that sounds absolutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fruit dip sounds so good - and yay spring. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am waiting for my copy of Make it Happen to come in the mail, too! I've heard so many great things about it!

    ReplyDelete