Wednesday, January 7, 2015

-Currently January-

It was so nice taking a break during the Holiday season. There have been so many changes it's hard to keep up myself. At least I am settled for now and looking forward to whatever this new year holds for me. I am hoping that includes a healthy lifestyle, a new job and more time with great friends. I have so many hopes and dreams for this blog in the coming year. More on that later, but for now here is a little update on what I am Currently doing.


planning: I am setting goals for myself in this new year and I am working on plans to help me achieve them. There is more to come on this topic so stay tuned!

hoping: I want this to be the year I get a job at a company that I can grow with. Keep your fingers crossed because I am interviewing for a position today.

baking: There have been so many inspiring recipes floating around the blogiverse. I am really looking forward to trying some new recipes this year. Right now I am craving a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies because you can never go wrong with a classic cookie.

wearing: Old Navy active clothes are my new favorite thing. I am obsessed with my mint green pullover that has thumb holes and matching yoga pants with a mint green rushed bottom.

resolving: To start living in the moment and not planning for things I have no control over. I have to start focusing on me and what I have now. Otherwise I will never achieve the goals I have for my future.

Thanks to these wonderful ladies for hosting one my of favorite link ups! Stop by to say hello to Jenna of Dearest Love and Anne of Anne in Residence to see what they are currently into.

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you - Old Navy activewear and classic chocolate chip cookies are great :) I'm working on being more present this year too. Thanks for linking up, and here's to achieving your great plans and hopes for 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have an awesome year ahead of you! ( And chocolate chip cookies sound amazing right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your job interview went well! :) 2015 will be a great year! I can't wait to see what's in store for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Navy's active clothes are my favorites right now, too! I got a bunch of stuff from there on sale for Black Friday and after the holidays. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used up some Old Navy rewards with the Active sale! Always a win win haha

      Delete
  5. How did the interview go?? When will you find out?
    I am craving chocolate chip cookies, too! Lucky me, I have some dough I've been freezing, so I'm gonna make that happen tonight! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it went good, but haven't heard yet so fingers crossed!!! Hope your cookies were delicious :)

      Delete