Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekend Update

RECAPS
1 We finally took our last trip to complete the moving process this weekend. Since Vin drove the moving truck, his car had to stay put in NJ for the meantime. I am so glad that all of the moving is finally DONE. It was an incredibly long week!

2 I got my first two boxes of cookies from The Great Food Blogger Cookie swap this weekend and they are so YUM. More to come on that soon, but if you can't wait head over to my Instagram to see what I got.

3 House of Cards just announced their third Season will be released February 27, 2015 and I am STOKED. If you haven't seen this show yet you have plenty of time to catch up on the first two seasons on Netflix. I promise I won't give away any spoilers!

4 There are so many exciting new posts sitting in the que that I can't wait for ya'll to read! I am using my one hour of wifi this morning to work on them while I drink a hot cup of coffee.
FUN FINDS
·· Have you seen The Dot Collection from Starbucks? I am obsessed with the tall mugs!
·· Here is a super cute video of Taylor Swift & Greg James (BBC 1) Lip Syncing to Blank Space.
·· I love this Glittered Woodland Decor Sign from eighteen25! I see one being made in the near future.

WHAT YOU MAY HAVE MISSED
·· Currently December
·· This awesome KitchenAid Stand Mixer Giveaway
·· Community Brew Vol. 6
·· My latest cookbook obsession the kitchn

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Yay for a new place! I can't wait to hear more about it. I'm glad that the move has been going smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a new place is exciting! <3 oh & I love taylor swift. uhhh she seems so fun & down to earth

    ReplyDelete