Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry & Bright

One of my favorite things about blogging is getting to know other bloggers! This is something I can't stress enough when it comes to how lucky I have been this year to be part of such a wonderful community. When Bailey Jean of Brave Love announced the Merry & Bright Gift Swap for 2014 I knew I wanted to participate!
When I got the email about who I was paired with I screamed and jumped up and down in excitement. I have been getting to know Jenna of A Savory Feast for a while now. I am so glad that we didn't have to do this Secret Santa style because I immediately emailed Jenna to tell her how excited I was!
Jenna's gift was wrapped with these adorable tags on them! Each item had a tag line for its use and she knew exactly what I would want each thing for.

A Nordic Spruce Candle because I love the smell of Christmas Trees. As soon as this was out of the box I lit it and immediately felt like I had a Tree which I don't this year.

Earrings because I love the color Turquoise. These are so pretty not only did Jenna get the color right but these earrings are adorable!

A Merry Christmas Mug for my Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate. Jenna is so right--I drink coffee, tea and hot chocolate and my recent obsession with mugs had me googly eyed over this cute addition!

Sea Salt Caramel Hot Chocolate to Curl up with on a Chilly Night. This tastes so delicious ya'll. I have been on a Sea Salt Caramel kick lately and if you haven't tried anything with that flavor you need to!

Even though Jenna and I have not met yet, I feel like she knows me so well. Hopefully we get to meet sometime soon because she is absolutely one of my favorite bloggers! I had so much fun participating in this swap and shopping for Jenna too!

Jenna is a foodie and loves to cook and create new recipes for her family and friends!
Instagram
Twitter
Bloglovin
Pinterest
Stop by to see what I got Jenna in her Merry & Bright Swap Reveal over at A Savory Feast.


4 comments:

  1. Awww, yay! I'm so glad to hear that you liked everything. When I signed up for this swap, I knew it would be way more fun to be paired with a blogger I already knew. I was so happy to be paired with you! Between your info in the email from Bailey and what I already knew from reading your blog, it was easy to shop for you. As you can see, I got really into the wrapping, too!

    This was so much fun! I hope we can manage to meet in person one day. Merry Christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so sweet how creative and thoughtful Jenna was. The Merry & Bright Gift Swap is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful earrings, and great gifts! Jenna is so lovely :) That sea salt caramel hot cocoa sounds amazing - yes please! ;) Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete