Wednesday, November 5, 2014

-Currently November-

Welcome to November Dear Friends. I am currently sitting on the see-saw of life, and wondering which direction I am going next. There are lots of life changes headed my way this month and I am ready to rock and roll. Lately, I have been taking a lot of me time to reflect and enjoy this free time that I have; selfishly I need to make me happy in order to keep myself out of the dark hole I like to dig when things aren't looking very bright. Take a moment out of your day today, and take a deep breath. Enjoy this season of your life and Stop by to say hello to Jenna of Dearest Love and Anne of Anne in Residence to see what they are currently into.


reading: The Best Yes! by Lisa TerKeurst. I am usually pretty quick to pick up a book and read it within a day or so. It has been a challenge for me to read this book slowly so that I am able to absorb all it has to offer. If you haven't checked it out be sure to add it to your must read list!

wish listing: Things for the kitchen, which really never stops. After reading my newest addition to my collection the kitchn cookbook, I found myself making a new list of things that I need for the kitchen.

loving: Taylor Swift's new record 1989. It has been on repeat for almost 2 weeks now. She made a gracious step out of Country music and into Pop. My top 5 songs: Blank Space, Style, Wildest Dreams, Clean, How You Get The Girl.

appreciating: All of the connections that I have in my life because without each and every one of them, I would not make it through this season of my life.

creating: I have been spending a lot of time making printables and also getting more acquainted with water coloring.


9 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to read The Best Yes. I have heard it is really good! It's on my wish list so maybe I will pick it up next time I need a book to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has me thinking about things in a different way for sure. Definitely a book to pick up :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to hear what you think of The Best Yes! Also I fully intend to return your book... eventually ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok girl! Take your time :) You will love The Best Yes!!

      Delete
  3. The Best Yes is next on my reading list and I can't wait!!! Loving T Swift's album too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! What is your favorite song so far? Or are you like me and can't choose just one? haha

      Delete
  4. Watercoloring - sounds fun. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, watercolor! One my favorites. :) Can't wait to see some of your art.
    Thanks for linking up, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still learning so we shall see how it ends up :)

      Delete