Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Community Brew Vol. 6

I am so excited to bring you another Community Brew post, this time focusing on Seasons. I always look forward to these posts not only because I get to share about my thoughts, but it forces me to sit down and reflect on things in my life that I otherwise wouldn't be thinking about. Thank you to the lovely hosts Madison of The Wetherills Say I Do and Rachel of Oh Simple Thoughts for being so gracious and for creating this link up!


Esther 4:14 || Isaiah 40:31
What has God taught you about seasons in life?
How have you learned to move from one season to another?
What is your current season in life and how are you learning to grow in that season?

One of the things I have been learning about is putting trust and faith in God. For the longest time I was going down a straight path. Now I find myself as the center with paths leading in every which way. My life is like a spinning wheel and I am just waiting to see which direction I will go in next. In the past I would find myself super stressed and worried about what is going to happen and if I am going to make the right decision. Now I pray and know that He will lead me down the right path.

While my life is in the midst of some big changes, this season has focused on learning about Christianity. He has been teaching so much about myself and bringing me so many opportunities that I never would have had. I have become more connected with fellow bloggers lately whether it be the ladies at the Renew Retreat or the new friends I am making through the Peony Project. There are so many uplifting women to talk to and learn from.

As this year comes to an end, there will be some big changes coming my way. I am currently looking at apartments with my boyfriend who I will be celebrating 3 years of dating with in the coming months. He is up for a job in Washington DC and we would be moving to that area. There are going to be so many wonderful and even trying times, but I am so looking forward to it. I can't wait to see what these next months hold for me and to see how I continue down this path called life.

What do Seasons mean to you? What is God teaching you about Seasons?

2 comments:

  1. I've also been learning to put more faith in God these last few weeks! I need to remind myself that it's not my will, it's His. Congrats on almost 3 years! My boyfriend and I just celebrated our 3 year last Friday :)

    ReplyDelete