Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Bucket List

After a long Winter, I am usually eager for Summer. Then once I have had enough of Summer, I am REALLY eager for Fall. There is just something so special about Fall though. I have always appreciated the change in the seasons and it's a bummer that North Carolina doesn't get as much as New Jersey. However, there is something different about Fall in the South. It seems to have it's own kinda vibe going on which I totally dig. Here are some of the things I am most looking forward to this Fall.


Since I am spending this Fall season away from my boyfriend, I hope that I will be able to spend time with friends and enjoy everything Fall has to offer. What is on your Fall Bucket List? Stop by and Link up for the #Blogtober14 challenge!

Helene in Between Blogtober

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, yes a morning hike would be the best thing! A hike is on my spring bucket list...but I don't think I would manage a morning one! Haha. Love your list!

    ReplyDelete