Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Grilled Chicken with Peach, Red Onion & Basil Relish


I found this recipe last Summer and absolutely fell in love with it. It is the perfect combination of fresh fruit and vegetables. I love that all of the ingredients are clean. It just makes eating something SO delicious, so much easier instead of worrying about all the bad ingredients. This dish is only 360 Calories! One plate will fill you up, but go ahead and throw a little extra relish on it.


Now that I live close to a farmer's market, it is a synch picking up all of the ingredients on Sunday Morning and whipping this up for a light lunch. Of course, it works great for a dinner as well but you might want to add a little extra filler like a quinoa or cous cous. Since the sauce is simple with its 2 ingredients, I usually double it so that there is more of a coating on the peaches and onion and also because I love extra on the plate to pick up with the chicken.






What's your favorite Summer dish to cook up?

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and this looks amazing. You take very clean photos. Please tell me your secret.

    Also, your from Raleigh, NC - my husband and I went to school there. I went to Meredith and he went to NC State - GO PACK!

    Anyways, love your site - very clean looking! Stay in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! This looks AMAZING!!! I will definitely be making this recipe this summer!!
    (visiting from our SITS group#5) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for a summer cookout! Just wanted to let you know I will be featuring this on next week's Hump Day Happenings. So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome! Thanks for checking it out :) I am glad I can be a part of a great link-up :)

      Delete