Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year, New Look

Happy 2014! As you can see I have updated the layout so it has a little more shall we say...class. There is so much to do and so much to say in this new year. I can't wait to share all of the great new product reviews as well as new segment posts.

I realize that there is a nice little gap in between my last post and this one, but I am all for a fresh start. A lot has happened between then and now, most of which is in the past and I am only looking forward. However, I am recently re-located to the Raleigh area of North Carolina and I couldn't be more excited! I have always felt that I was a southern heart living a jersey girl life (which I can say is not very glamorous). Other than the weather being sunny and beautiful almost year round, there are so many new things and places to explore and I am looking forward to sharing all of that with you as I adventure out.

As far as New Year's Resolutions go, I am really enthused. I recently read an article that talked about not setting easily attainable goals as it only sets us up to fail. Now that's not say that all resolutions cannot be met, but it means being realistic about short goals that lead to long term goals. Overall this year I have a bunch of long term goals that you will hear about along the way, many of them having to do with love and lots of them to do with health.

Thanks for sticking around and stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Your new layout is wonderful! Clean, classy, bright. I've seen a couple 17th Avenue designs I admire recently, I may need to start following them, along with you. Cool posts! You five on Friday give a cool glimpse into your life, too. :) #sitsblogging

    ReplyDelete