Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas is and always has been my favorite time of the year.No, not because of the gifts but because of the happiness and joy that it evokes in people. The music is fun, the sights are pretty, and having time to spend with family is second to none.

This year I had a lot to look forward to. Whether it was going into NYC for the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree which just so happened to be from NJ (woo!) or doing crafts with my grandma who was spending time in NJ for the month.

Here are some of my favorite highlights:



These are the Cherry Bon Bon cookies that I made. So delicious!




Cinnamon Applesauce Heart Ornaments are cute to hang around the house but they also smell wonderful.




Our glowing Christmas Tree!




This is my favorite picture of them all. Boyfriend and I with our matching stockings.



I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Cheers to 2013!

2 comments:

  1. I love revisiting older posts, don't you! I bet this one brings back good memories for you. This past Christmas was probably my favorite. Thanks for linking up with Hump Day Happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday! Your pictures are lovely. Thanks for sharing your memories with Hump Day Happenings!

    I also love the name of your blog, so cute.

    ReplyDelete